Oh what fun! Reed and I attended the Funky Finds Craft Show in Ft. Worth today. There were many creative vendors there, and some funky ones, too. We didn't buy anything, except for a cute little tank top dress for my niece, Madison.
Hopefully she'll like it. Not much for little boys at craft shows unless you count the hand made stuffed "animals" there, but Reed's not really into that. hmmm....little boy items, maybe there are some possibilities there.
We didn't stay too long, Mr. Reed was uncomfortably hot, but we did get to circle around a couple of times before calling it quits. I'm pretty psyched now about starting up a little business of my own, there's a lot of competition out there, but I think I could do ok.
Here's a list of some of the vendors I visited (most of them were baby stuff vendors):
- Loop and Lil (one of a kind vintage style kids clothes)
- Anchovies Parenthood Redesigned (baby apparel and diaper bags)
- Coup"ON" the Go (clever pocket photo albums re-purposed to hold coupons)
- Three Yellow Starfish (cute tops and bloomers for the little ones)
- Alphabulous (neat decorative iron-on letters and accessories)
- Angeles by Jehanne B Designs (baby designs, clothing & accessories)
- Nest Designs Baby (custom onesies, pillowcase dresses, etc...)
- Krafty Munchkin Designs (unique quirky items w/ asian flare.)
- Pink Lemonade Boutique Bags (pretty purses and day trip diaper bags)
- Baby Bowtique ("chic and sweet fashion for your princess"....that's what the business card says)
- Fuzzy Muffins (cute hand crafted stuffed animals)
Well, tomorrow we are off to Houston for the week. Mark is in Dover, New Hampshire for work, so we're staying with my parents. Hopefully I can get some work done on some burp cloths and bibs!